What information do we collect?
We collect information from you e.g. name, e-mail, address, phone # etc. when you register as member on our website with an appropriate information. However you may visit our website anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you, may be used in one of the following ways
· Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs & requests
· We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
· To process transactions e.g. online payments of SOS membership or any other SOS products through a very secure website
· To send periodic emails pertaining SOS news, events, survey, promotions or other site features.
· To send update regarding your SOS membership & online payments
Note: If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future SOS emails, go to edit profile page and manage your subscription
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the members
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information
Do we disclose any information to other parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our conferences or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
This policy was last modified on 22 June 2014